Friday, July 3, 2015

Blue Orchid Begins...

My name is Jaleesa and I'm an ambitious go -getter. I have a flair for planning and organization and love to see a fully executed event. I've decided, at the tender age of 27 (hehe) to embark on a new journey. After about a year of ideas and dreaming, Blue Orchid Events is actually happening. I have the support of my spouse, my family and friends, and can't wait to make them proud. 

I had the awesome idea of blogging through my journey in order to keep track of what works ( and ultimately, what doesn't), and hopefully shed some light on what happens when starting a small business. 

I work full time and have little start-up money, so I know the journey will be rough, but with faith and right amount of drive, I know that I can make it and Blue Orchid Events will be a success.

Thanks for embarking on the journey with me...

~Jaleesa

No comments:

Post a Comment